Born in Gadapa, Mahbubnagar district of Telangana, on 1st August, 1971.
- 2006 Master of Visual Arts (Art history & Aesthetics),Faculty of Fine Arts, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- 2002 Bachelorof Fine Arts (Painting),Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U), Hyderabad
- 2006 UGC – NET (National Eligibility Test) cleared.
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- 2016 Group show, Srishti Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2015 Group show, Gallery Space, Hyderabad.
- 2015 Group show, Diara Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2014 Group show, Tamkanat Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2014 Transparent Initiatives, at Nehru Art Gallery, JNAFAU, Hyderabad.
- 2013 Group show at Ailamma Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
- 2012 “100,000” show by TAD Art Company, New Delhiheld at Indi Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- 2011 One Square foot show’ at Hutee Singh Museum in Ahmedabad,
- 2011 Tales of Love and Betrayal: A Modern retelling of Ramayana, a three persons’ show along with M.F. Husain and Nirmala Biluka at Serindia Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2011 ‘Baroda: Storytelling through Art’ at Serindia Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2011 “Art for Concern”, The Annual Monsoon Show of Indian Art by Concern India Foundation, Mumbai.
- 2011 Featured as ‘Artist of the month’ on Saffron art website, April 2011.
- 2010 “Divine Stroke’ a group show of art works on cricket bats at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 2010 “Po10tial” a group show at Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad
- 2010 “Our Own Path..” Harvest- 2010 part-I annual show at Arushi Arts, New Delhi.
- 2010 ‘In Sync’ a joint show by Anand Gadapa& Nirmala Biluka at Seagull Foundation for the Arts, Kolkata
- 2010 ‘Art in Aid of Animals and Birds’, a Group show of paintings on Papier Mache Tavidis’ at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda.
- 2009 “Reinventing Ravana” a show for Le-Sutra, a Concept Hotel, ‘Out of the Blue’, Mumbai.
- 2009 “Once Upon A Time” a charity -Group show at Gallery Dusk, Mumbai.
- 2009 “The Big Picture” a Group show at Gallery Sumukha, Bangalore
- 2009 “The Revelation” a two man show at Prakrit Gallery, Chennai
- 2009 “An Ode to Perfection” a Group show at Bank On Art, New Delhi
- 2009 “Best of India” a Group show at Gallery Space, Hyderabad
- 2008 ‘Pro-Imagists’ a Group show at Sridharani Art Gallery, New Delhi
- 2007 Annual Show, Birla Academy of Art and Culture, Mumbai
- 2005 ‘Trio’ a three men show at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai
Camps n workshops:
Participated in several workshops and Art camps held in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, and Daman.
- Presently working as Assistant professor (Art history) at JNAFAU, Hyderabad, 2014
- Worked as Art & Craft Teacher at Sarjak Hobby Centre for Adults, Vadodara 2010-2012
- Worked as Visiting Faculty at C.N College of Fine Arts, Ahmedabad in 2010
- Worked as a Temporary lecturer (Concept Art) at Tekhnix Institute for Film and Animation, Vadodara, 2009
- Worked as Art Curator at Sarjan Art Gallery, Vadodara 2008-2009
- Worked as Art Curator at Kaleidoscope Art Gallery, Vadodara 2006-2007
- 2015 organized an international seminar-Rethinking Public Space: A Seminar on Relevance of Urban Art in Public in Hyderabad-in collaboration with Bordeaux (France)
- 2007-2012 Curated and Co-ordinated several Art shows across the country.
- 2007-2012 Contributed with numerous Catalogue essays and Talks on Contemporary Art.
Published articles and reviews:
- Article on ‘Public Sculpture In Baroda’, Kala Dirgha, vol 23, 2005
- Show review of‘Installation as Representation’ by Anju Dodiya’s installations entitled Throne of Frost mounted by Bodhi Art at the Durbar Hall of Laxmi Vilas Palace, Vadodara for Matters of Art, e-magazine,2007
- Show review of, ‘ Signals that you can’t miss’, by Baroda-based artist Nirmala Biluka’s solo show at Gallery Studio Napean, Mumbai, for Matters of Art, e-magazine,2007
- Show review of ‘Metaphors for living: Paintings and Sculptures’by Piraji Sagara’ for Matters of Art, e-magazine,2007
- ‘Man of Vibrant colours’ an interview with artist Thota Vaikuntam for Matters of Art, e-magazine,2006
- Catalogue essay for‘The Sacred & Profane’ a solo show by Rachana Nagarkar at Jehangir Art Gallery,
- Catalogue essay for‘Po10tial’, a group show at Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad, 2010.
- Catalogue essay for ‘I am Gandhi’a solo show by Kishan Duriseti at Sarjan Art gallery ,Baroda,
- Catalogue essay for ‘THE VOYAGE’ a solo show byAniketa Deshpande at Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2010.
- Catalogue essay for‘EDGE 2 EDGE’ group show by IMA foundation in London .2009.
- Catalogue essay for‘Endless Echo’, a painting exhibition by Apurva Desai at Sarjan Art Gallery, Baroda. 2009
- Catalogue essay for‘Chrysalis: Progressive Art of a New Legion’, a group show at Hutee Singh Museum, Ahmedabad 2009
- Curatorial note for‘Tryst with Telangana’, a group show of Hyderabad artists at Sarjan Art Gallery, 2007.
- Catalogue essay for‘Pastoral Beauty – Made in India’ , a solo show by K.Ravi at Sarjan Art gallery, Baroda, 2008
- Curatorial note for‘Deccani Parlance’, Kaleidoscope Art Gallery, Baroda. 2007
- Catalogue essay for‘Reposte’, a group show at Sarjan Art gallery, 2007
- Art@Telangana, a compilation of 100 years of Visual Art in Telangana and profiles of 150 artists published in 2014,ed B.Narsinga Rao, compiled by Anand Gadapa.
- The Spirit and Works of K.S.Vass, , co authors Padma Reddy and Anand Gadapa, ed. Rukmini Devi, 2016.
Honours and Awards:
- 2004-06 Telugu University Scholarship, Hyderabad
- 2005-06 Malladi Scholarship, Vadodara
- 2002 Best Painting Award at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U). Annual Exhibition
Collection by Artist: